Monday, November 16, 2009

Thursday Night Sunsets

This term at school I have class on Thursday nights and the last two weeks since the time change I have seen the most beautiful sunsets right before class. The first one was after a very difficult day, while I was driving over random farm roads to school and the gorgeous red sunset was very comforting to me. The next week I was using the computer in the library at school when I noticed a funny orange/pink glow to my right. I looked over and there was this amazing sunset outside the glass walls of the library that everyone else was ignoring! I quickly changed to studying in a different part of the library to take advantage of a better view.
It made me think of my friend who has started a gratitude blog and how especially this time of year would be good to write a few gratitude posts!
So I am very grateful for these Thursday night sunsets and I look forward to only three more that I will enjoy at school this year! I hope next Thursday (Thanksgiving) there is a beautiful sunset that we all can enjoy and give thanks for.

No comments:

Post a Comment