Friday, October 30, 2009

New stuff (or a quick Halloween post)

This is going to be a very speedy post! I promised myself I would post a blog today..so here it is!
Two of my cool birthday gifts this year were...
A Pottery Barn gift card from my brother and his wife that I used to buy a cool retro phone! I love it, it even rings like an old phone!

I also was able to get a new camera thanks to my Gram and my husband. This one has a nice sturdy battery door and doesn't take pictures with spots in them!


Here are some samples of photos I've taken with this new camera...

This was on a favorite walk of mine.
The pumpkin family I made at the pumpkin patch while there with my brother and sister.
My brother's new black kitty. Not the best photo, but it does make it Halloweenish!

Special red velvet Halloween cupcakes that I made today. (Filled with raspberry jam and gummy spiders.)
Okay I'm done! Still having trouble with prioritizing my time effectively! Not sure what to do next.
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment