Well that is what I'm feeling at work right now. I have one more week of full time work before I got back to school again. So I am now antsy to GO to school? Yes!
After school starts I will work very, very part time at this job on a week by week basis. I am so excited and happy to be making more progress on my dream!
I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to make money for school the last five months. It felt so good when I wrote the check to pay for my first semester tuition with money that I had earned myself.

Last week, my sister went with me to the college so I could get my student ID, parking permit and the ever important T-shirt. It was really fun to show her around, it's such a beautiful campus. While in the bookstore, my sis saw a really cute keychain of the school's mascot and I got it for her as a thank you for coming with me. We had to do a little photo shoot with "Splashy" as I named him. (Pictures to come soon.) Then we went on to my Gram's for a nice visit, haircuts and grocery shopping at my new fav store "Fresh and Easy"!
The last couple of weeks I've been in an incredibly good mood. I forgot what that was like! I think I have indeed found "sunshine"!
No comments:
Post a Comment