As I sit here and write this and hear the unknown visitor staying at our neighbors place, clomping up and down the stairs and banging in and out the door, I am so frustrated. Although I know there are much bigger problems I could be having and that others DO have, I'm still frustrated. There is a lesson that is suppose to be learned from this, but I don't know which one it is. Should I learn to live with things I cannot control and try to ignore them? Should I learn conflict resolution with people that drive me crazy? Should I take this as a final straw that we should move? Or is it some other point that I'm missing entirely?
I'm so tired of living in a place where you have no idea from one moment to the next who is going to be staying around you and how noisy they are going to be and what times they will be making that noise! It's so unsettling and most of all very hard to get a good night's sleep. I feel like I'm living at a Motel 6 much of the time.
I am very, very, very grateful though that we don't have bedbugs. It could always be worse, I know.
Most of you that know me have heard this all before, many times. Sorry to bug you. I just need to get this out somewhere and I had the computer on.
Oh look, it's now midnight. Happy Easter everyone! I'll try to put my frustration in the tomb with Christ and hope that it will disappear with all the other problems he died for. What a weird way to talk about Easter. Anyway, goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment