I was thinking today about how few times I've written a blog this month and realized I better write one tonight before April is over!
I'm just going to share a few things that I'm grateful for.
I'm grateful I have a job in this unstable economy. I'm grateful that I work with people that are pretty much easy to get along with. I'm also very grateful that it is temporary.
I'm grateful for the mild weather we've been having lately and that it hasn't been too hot or cold. I think I really enjoy 60 degree weather the best now.
I'm grateful for the small storage of food that I have right now. If it comes down to a pandemic in this country and we have to be quarantined in our home for awhile, I think we'll be okay.
I'm grateful to be accepted to all of the schools that I applied to. Even though I received a rejection letter many years ago, I forgot that it isn't usual to be accepted to every school you try for.
I'm grateful that my brother and sister-in-law have been back in the area for a year, tomorrow. I'm grateful that they have put up with me while I wasn't always patient or understanding during this year of transition. I'm grateful for the rest of my family putting up with me as well.
I'm grateful for my husband and his willingness to change our life so that I can pursue my dreams. I'm grateful that I have the freedom to make these changes.
I'm grateful for the freedoms and the choices we have now and I hope that my fears for the future do not come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment