So the other day I was looking at the updates for blogs that I follow and ALL of them had photos of little cute and cuddly babies and kids. It was a tiny bit overwhelming for me and I got a little jealous and wished I had something like that in my life. Then I realized that I do have something to blog about that's along the same lines.
I've been house sitting and kitten sitting for my brother and sister-in-law for the last 10 days while they were away on vacation. Little Addy, their kitten is just a few months old. It was fun to have a little creature happy to see you when you come home and follow you around the house wanting you to play with her. Also to feed, clean up after and to keep you up at night! Sounds familiar, right?
My sister stayed at the house too and had a few kitty photo shoots, which I'm borrowing these pictures from.
Addy loves to play with this hat and on the first day I was watching her, she strategically moved it into her "bed" and slept IN it every day. Must have been like a comforting "baby blanket" to her. I love how her colors match the colors of the hat perfectly. The day my brother came back, she moved it off of her bed and onto the floor.
Somebody is watching you! Addy kept doing this while my sister and I were watching TV. It was so cute. At least she couldn't attack us from behind the lamp!
I had the best time at the little house with the little kitty and my little sister. It was so nice to take a break from my own life for awhile and get a better perspective on things. I have made some goals to help make my life more peaceful and make me less grumpy! It's also good to have everybody in my family back home again.
This is the female component of C&B. That last picture of Addy made me laugh so hard! It's so dramatic and silly.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, we are on here at the same time!
ReplyDelete